úterý 22. ledna 2013

You should know about Pewdiepie

Who is Pewdiepie it´s a guy who posted videos on youtube and he records himself on the camera and then the video post in to the main video. This way we can see his reaction etc..



His mainly criteria are videos about horror PC games. But he also make some dancing games or relax games and he accompanies it with his commentary. He had already about 1000 videos uploaded and people who saw his videos are about 1 000 000 000.




He become an inpiration for many and many people who makes arts about him or started to make the same thing like him.





People like him because of his very funny commentrary and because of his hearth attack and shock moments :).




BARREEEEEEEEEEEEEELS WHAT YOU DOING HERE. Yeah this is his best commentary because he hates barrels which are in every horror games and they nearly always block him the way or when he run away from danger.





Pewdiepie like his followers and like a Lady GAGA said to his followers "LITTLE MONSTERS", Pewdiepie said him "BROS" like a brothers and when the video ends he gives brofist with them and that is quite nice.



Here is also one video from him, so enjoy that :



1 komentář:

  1. I love him sooooo much!! He's the best let's player on the whle YT! I became a BRO 2yrs ago I think and I love EVERY SINGLE VIDEO he uploades! Chair mode activated. Boop.

    He's so funny, he always makes my day even better, I'm watching his videos every night instead of movies and games he plays inspires me to play them myself. Now I'm watching "Bully - Scholar edition" and "Mad father". Great entertainment I have to say.

    Bro fist!

    OdpovědětVymazat