středa 20. března 2013

The best food ever !

1) My favourite food.

Are mushrooms, mushrooms in all foods and on many ways of preparations. And the much from all the mushrooms, I like wood ears in the sauce with rice. Wood ears are mushrooms which are mainly used in Chinese medicine and food. However wood ears grows also in our country and because I´m interested in collecting mushroom,  I have a special places where I always find a many and many ears. So name of my favorite food is just "rice with o meaty sauce with wood ears" or I call it "Boltcovka".

2) My favourite Czech food and its recipe + vocabulary English-Czech list added.

Oh, this is really easy. I have to say it´s definitely milk soup. I know, many of you are now saying euu.....eck.
But it is so amazing and delicious soup that i have no words. Always, when I´m going to visit my grandma, she always prepare for me this milk soup. Then my mum learned to how to cook it and then also I leaned it.

Recipe:
Ok, this soup is really easy and fast to cook.
You will need:
  • 1l of milk
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tablespoons flour
  • salt 
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • noodles
To the pot we give water with noodles and let them cook.
To the other pot pour we milk and let it cook, during that we can add salt or pepper to it. 
When the milk is cooked we add egg and noodles to it and let it be.


Milk soup = mlíkačka or mléková polévka

3) My favourite drink.

Kofola !!!! I love it and I can drink it always. But you know the best kofola is tapping kofola in a restaurants or in a pubs.

4) Typical Czech cuisine and table manners.

I don´t like Czech cuisine so much so I´m not interested in it so much. But I know some typical table manners.

For example: The Czech meals traditionally consists two courses the first is soup and the second is main dish. Oh some people eat also a compot at the end of eating.
Next, Czech cuisine is based on meat. Meat is nearly in every food.
Also dumplings is typical to Czech cuisine which are made of  wheat flour and stale bread.

5) I would never eat and drink.

I think there is nothing that I never would try. I love challenges and I love to discover the tastes of world.
I´m really would try to eat the fried bugs and this little creature, which people eat in the other country.
I´m just type of man who tried everything.
Yes that´s true i don´t like some foods "koprovka" "rajská" but i don´t hate it.
And also I don´t like alcohol so much, but I drink some alcohol with my family or friends.


6) My specialty.

I think, I can cook the goulash soup really good. This is my biggest speciality.

You will need:

  • 250 g beef
  • 1 liter of beef broth
  • 3 potatoes
  • 1 large onion
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • 2 tablespoons flour
  • cumin
  • 1 tablespoon of dried marjoram
  • 2 teaspoons of sweet paprika
  • salt
  • ground pepper
  • lard

In the pot on lard, fry we onion. Then add meat and let it cook for a minute and half. Next add we paprika and cumin and pour beef broth to it, cook until the meat isn´t almost soft. Meanwhile from flour and lard prepare we roux to thicken soup. And add it to the soup. Subsequently add the potatoes, marjoram and garlic and cook until potatoes aren´t soft.

Goulash soup = gulášovka, gulášová polévka.

7) Which 3 people would I invite on lunch.

I will invite some famous actors which is really good and I like them:
Angelina Jolie
Johny Depp
Helena Bonham Carter
And why? I will invite them because I like them in every movie and I would like to talk to them and just see them :)


Vocabulary: 
wood ears = ucho jidášovo
tapping = čepovaná
stale bread = starý chléb
beef = hovězí
beef broth = hovězí vývar
cloves = stroužky
cumin = kmín
ground pepper = mletý pepř
lard = sádlo
roux = jíška

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat