středa 12. prosince 2012

My housing



So, this is my family house. We live in the last corner of Česká Kamenice, when you ride to the Děčín. I live here with my family for 14 years. Before, when my parrents had buy this house we lived in Žatec (flat) for 2 years and than in Poland (flat) also for 2 years. But I do not remeber that, I was little. So all my memories and experiences are associated with this house.

We live in this house with my uncle, ant and 2 cousins. They live in the first floor.
But we live in the second floor. There we have kitchen separate with dinning room it is just 2 in 1.
Next, we have there living room and bedroom of my parents. Also through a kitchen we can go on our most awesome place in this house and it is our terrase. Now, in the winter is going there only my mum to smoke, but I wish you to see it in Summer, it is so nice there. Flowers everywhere and also there is wooden table with armchairs so it is so nice.
But next, you maybe ask where i have my bedroom, ok simple answer, my parents clever remake the attic and there I have my bedroom and also there is bedroom for all unnecessary things.

We have also bassement where is boiler and many and many things.

And oh, I nearly forgot to mention our backyard. It is so nice I love our backyard so much. We have there garage, swimming pool, big trees, fireplace and my the most favourite place, garden, there I every Spring plant some vegetables.



Next to our neighbours. Thank god that next to us live so good persons, but when I say next to us I mean it exactly next to us. Because I do not know, 100 meters from our house is really big gheto full of romes and it is just horible they steal there and throw rubbish everywhere and so on.


PS: I am sorry for dark pictures. but this week I was going home everyday about 5-6 pm so it is reason why it is so dark.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat